You are here: Our Services > Foundations
Nedgroup Trust through the Jersey and Guernsey office provides services relating to the incorporation and administration of Jersey foundations.
- Neither a company nor a trust, a foundation has some similarities to both.
- It is an incorporated body that has separate legal personality and can hold assets, transact business and sue or be sued in its own name.
- A foundation can be designed for a specific purpose however, in contrast to a trust it need not have beneficiaries and unlike a company does not have shareholders. However, a Jersey foundation cannot acquire or hold Jersey immovable property and cannot engage in commercial trading unless specified in the objects.
We can assist with the provision of the following:
- Establishment in conjunction with professional advisors
- Provision of council members and the qualified member
- Full administration of the foundation assets in accordance with its purpose
- Bookkeeping and financial accounting
- Maintenance of statutory records and discharge of statutory obligations
- General record keeping