Nedgroup Trust is the trust division of Nedbank Private Wealth, a company which can trace its heritage back to one of the oldest trust companies in the world. The gateways to our international trust and company services, for individuals and corporates, are through our offices in Guernsey and Jersey, both of which are leading international financial centres, with worldwide recognition as respected and highly regulated jurisdictions.
Our experienced administration and management team will work closely with clients and their advisers to help manage the complexity of providing solutions to efficiently manage family and business wealth assets.
WHY NEDGROUP TRUST?
- Nedgroup Trust is the trust division of Nedbank Private Wealth, a company which can trace its heritage back to one of the oldest trust companies in the world.
- We offer the security of being part of a large multinational financial services group, with our ultimate parent being Old Mutual PLC.
- Our highly experienced and skilled management team can work closely with you and your advisers in setting up and administering efficient structures to suit your individual, family or business requirements.
- We offer a wide variety of services, from setting up and administering a basic trust or company structure to more sophisticated and highly complex fiduciary arrangements.
- We pride ourselves on maintaining high levels of confidentiality, information security and professionalism, while always providing a personal service.
- The gateways to our international trust and company services, for individuals and corporates, are through our offices in Guernsey and Jersey, both of which are leading international financial centres, with worldwide recognition as respected and highly regulated jurisdictions.
ABOUT NEDBANK GROUP
What we are
At Nedbank Group Limited ('Nedbank Group'), we are a bank holding company and our principal banking subsidiary is Nedbank Limited. The company's ordinary shares have been listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange since 1969.
We are South Africa's fourth largest banking group measured by assets, with a strong deposit franchise, the second largest retail deposit base, a client-centric wholesale and retail franchise and a substantial and growing bancassurance and wealth management offering.
We offer a wide range of wholesale and retail banking services through five main business clusters, namely Nedbank Capital, Nedbank Corporate, Nedbank Business Banking, Nedbank Retail and Nedbank Wealth (the cluster in which Nedbank Private Wealth resides). Nedbank Group focuses on southern Africa, with the Group positioned as a bank for all - from both a retail and a wholesale banking perspective.
Our principal banking services comprise business, corporate and retail banking, property finance, investment banking, private banking, foreign exchange and securities trading. We also generate income from private equity, credit card issuing and processing services, custodial services, unit trust administration, asset management services and bancassurance.
Our group headquarters is in Sandton, Johannesburg, with large operational centres in Durban and Cape Town which are complemented by a regional branch network throughout South Africa and facilities in other southern African countries. These facilities are operated through our nine subsidiary and/or affiliated banks, as well as through branches and representative offices in certain key global financial centres that serve to meet international banking requirements of the group's South Africa-based multinational clients.
ABOUT OLD MUTUAL
What we are
We are an international long-term savings, protection and investment group. We provide life assurance, asset management, banking and general insurance in Africa, Europe, the Americas and Asia. We have over 14 million customers and approximately 55,000 employees.
Our vision is to be our customers' most trusted partner - passionate about helping them achieve their lifetime financial goals.
Founded in 1845, we have expanded from our origins in South Africa in the last decade through organic growth and strategic acquisitions. We have been listed on the London and Johannesburg stock exchanges, among others, since 1999.
We operate through market-leading international and local brands including Old Mutual, Nedbank and Mutual & Federal.
Our strategy is to drive strategic growth, through leveraging the strength of our people and through accelerating collaboration between our businesses: our focus is to expand in South Africa, Africa and other selected emerging markets, and to improve and grow Old Mutual Wealth and US Asset Management.
Our strategic priorities are:
- Deliver on our customer promise
- Drive profitable growth in our core businesses
- Accelerate collaboration across the Group
- Build a culture of excellence
- Continue to simplify our structure to unlock value
How we operate
We are committed to operating responsibly in a social, environmental and economic manner. We pursue value by balancing the risk assumed with the capital required and view good governance as a vital ingredient of operating a successful business.
For the year ended 31 December 2012, Old Mutual reported adjusted operating profits before tax of £1.6 billion (on an IFRS basis) and funds under management from core operations of £262 billion.
Our values and people
Key to delivering this strategy is adhering to our core values and continuing to invest in our people as we embrace the richness of cultures across the Group.